Not open for further replies.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Mrs G, it depends on the touch screen technology. There are a few types, some go by actual touch (iPhone) and others go by the heat of your fingers. The latter is the cheaper version, which sucks this time of year because of fingers being cold.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Mrs G, it depends on the touch screen technology. There are a few types, some go by actual touch (iPhone) and others go by the heat of your fingers. The latter is the cheaper version, which sucks this time of year because of fingers being cold.

I had a great phone but the charging port came lose twice in the last year and both times phone was replaced under warranty. Second time they don't make the phone anymore so I went with the Zio from sprint. no slide out keyboard and I miss it!!! just going to take getting used to. It's not that the touch isn't working, the keyboard on the phone is to small and I keep hitting the wrong letter! Had the moment before and it was a lot of touch also but also had a slide out keyboard. It was get a slide out keyboard and have to put my glasses on to read the texts or no slide out and not need glasses. I chose the vanity way... :D

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I had a great phone but the charging port came lose twice in the last year and both times phone was replaced under warranty. Second time they don't make the phone anymore so I went with the Zio from sprint. no slide out keyboard and I miss it!!! just going to take getting used to. It's not that the touch isn't working, the keyboard on the phone is to small and I keep hitting the wrong letter! Had the moment before and it was a lot of touch also but also had a slide out keyboard. It was get a slide out keyboard and have to put my glasses on to read the texts or no slide out and not need glasses. I chose the vanity way... :D

Yeah, I have a problem typing on little phones too. I have HUGE fingers. I have to use the side of my fingers to hit only one letter.

I was actually looking at that phone myself, you'll have to let me know what you think after a month or so.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Yeah, I have a problem typing on little phones too. I have HUGE fingers. I have to use the side of my fingers to hit only one letter.

I was actually looking at that phone myself, you'll have to let me know what you think after a month or so.

this is day 3 with it and so far I love it, other than the keyboard issue. When I went in for the warranty issue they gave me the choice of two but the sales rep said this one was really good. He wasn't making any money since I wasn't buying so I took his word for it.

A lot slimmer than any others I've had, new features that the Moment didn't have. Otterbox doesn't make a case for it yet though. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom