• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Started going through all my turkey hunting stuff today to get ready for the spring season...all my decoys are FUBAR..so I ordered some of them fancy one dimensional photo-realistic decoys. also ordered some new broadheads..in the past I have always used magnus stingers with gripper blades...this year I'm going to try expandables. finally got enough saved up to buy my new bow and to get all the accessories for the bow I bought my daughter so I'm gonna put my order in next week..or the week after depending on when I make the time to do it.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Started going through all my turkey hunting stuff today to get ready for the spring season...all my decoys are FUBAR..so I ordered some of them fancy one dimensional photo-realistic decoys. also ordered some new broadheads..in the past I have always used magnus stingers with gripper blades...this year I'm going to try expandables. finally got enough saved up to buy my new bow and to get all the accessories for the bow I bought my daughter so I'm gonna put my order in next week..or the week after depending on when I make the time to do it.

Can you shoot turkeys with a firearm as well? Different season?

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Can you shoot turkeys with a firearm as well? Different season?
    yep..shotgun. there are restrictions on what gauge and what size shot you can use but other than that,yes you can use firearms. I just prefer to use a bow. there is a archery only turkey season in the fall as well.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I'm not scared of many things..but helicopters scare the crap out of me..its not the flying parts,its the whole giant blades twirling above my head,part!
    oh and bears...bears scare me.:dunno:

My biggest fear is a great white eating my helicopter...
    Shark-Attacks-Helicopter.jpg

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I dont have to work tonight...but I do tomorrow night!
    oh..wait...its Sunday! ok..I didnt have to work last night...but I do tonight.:dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom