• Status
    Not open for further replies.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    We just talk about them in here!! Over there they spew them out and drag one an other threw them!! :D

Yep, if you are having a bad day and want to fight then just go there and bring up religion, LEO's, military, economics, or evern better liberals. Man that one is like the red button that makes some guys head explode:evilangel:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Wussy!!!! :D

It's called getting old my friend! I have raynaud's syndrome, It sucks!! My hands get so cold & hurt like you just ran them over with a train! and stay that way until I can get them warm again!! Bad thing is this can happen in 70 degree weather too! but mostly just in the cold! :xmad:

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    It's called getting old my friend! I have raynaud's syndrome, It sucks!! My hands get so cold & hurt like you just ran them over with a train! and stay that way until I can get them warm again!! Bad thing is this can happen in 70 degree weather too! but mostly just in the cold! :xmad:
    Yeah, I know!
    I used to be able to work outside in this weather without gloves and wearing an insulated vest instead of a heavy coat.
    Those days are long gone. :noway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom