• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Thanks guys, all of sound good, I am kinda partial to BE's remedy I wounder how often I should take one!!!:D

As often as you want, until you can no longer fit through a standard sized door frame, or your heart stops beating.

Yeah, I bet you could hear your arteries harden while you eat that!!! :D

Please refer to Hickman on advice for the best doctor.

Me personally right now I'm wanting a BBBBBBLBBBBBB sandwich, ya that's right a 12 strip'r bacon and lettuce sandwich.

Nothing like falling asleep from the pain killers at 9pm and waking up at 5am, maybe I'll get my bodies alarm clock rebooted back to normal hours.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I like, I like. :D

:ar15: Single word poster
    Spammer :flamethrower:
    Whatever your MAJOR malfunction IS, we have the cure.
    :bash: :owned::stretcher:
    ambulance.gif

FTFY! hehe

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I just learned how to Burn CD's :D

BurnCD.jpg

I prefer to use them as targets instead. It's more fun to watch them shatter than to watch them melt... :dunno: Then again I guess it depends on the method of making them melt too. Set them near a fire pit covered in gas while you shoot the gas can 4 feet away with a .223 starburst round... Now THAT would be the way to go! :rockwoot:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    So anyway, I woke up this morning about 9am and the wife has cooked me Eggs and Bacon and the kids are coming up to me shaking me screaming....

WAKEY WAKEY EGGS AND BACONEEEE!!!!!! :laugh:

I guess I'm going to have to chant that more often before I go to bed and it might happen more often! :laugh:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Just found this quote by Winston Churchill.

Talk about prophetic:

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.
    Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen; all know how to die; but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom