• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    You know I'm glad you're coming. I was the one encouraging your to bring your kid to Hooters just so you could hang out!

:laugh:

I think that was more so you could see a 7 y/o stare at **** and get away with it!

Either way, I'm glad I can go, didn't want to without the hubby.

Leah Marie

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2009
    K-Town
    and as head of the household, working or not, he is entitled to do that. he's worked hard to earn the right to sit and do nothing if he wants. you weren't raised by yourself were you?

I know they were messing around but I hate when someone disrespects their parents. I love to mess around with my kids as much as the next guy. when the hubby was laid off for 8 mths though they never said ^^ that to him.

Lol actually that was not me saying that. Besides the point you should see and hear the things dad does to me lol. He always tells us if you can dish it you can take it, thats all I was doing. Also, I do respect my parents and we do mess around A LOT. It's all in fun and he knows that. :D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Lol actually that was not me saying that. Besides the point you should see and hear the things dad does to me lol. He always tells us if you can dish it you can take it, thats all I was doing. Also, I do respect my parents and we do mess around A LOT. It's all in fun and he knows that. :D

I said I was sure you two were just joking around.

Also, doesn't matter what Dad does to you, he's still Dad. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom