Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    haters gonna hate

I dont hate...Id buy one and you'd see a smile on my face everytime I shot it..but if its not priced rite then it aint worth a damn to me. now $800 might be worth it...if it operates well. Id have to see that dual mag tube in action before Id drop that kind of coin on a shotgun. time will tell.:dunno:

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I dont hate...Id buy one and you'd see a smile on my face everytime I shot it..but if its not priced rite then it aint worth a damn to me. now $800 might be worth it...if it operates well. Id have to see that dual mag tube in action before Id drop that kind of coin on a shotgun. time will tell.:dunno:
    wasnt talking about that

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    RFB is their 7.62 bullpup. If it comes out that high, it's too much. It does fill a void in the home defense market though.

which void is that? will it do something that any other shotgun isn't capabe of other than mag cap.? like I said..if you can switch/cut off one mag tube to cylce your choice of slug or buckshot then I can see where that would be mighty handy.
    if you need 14+1 shotgun shells in a home defense situation you're screwed anyway. now if zombies show up you'd be ready to rock and roll!:rockwoot::ar15:

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    which void is that? will it do something that any other shotgun isn't capabe of other than mag cap.? like I said..if you can switch/cut off one mag tube to cylce your choice of slug or buckshot then I can see where that would be mighty handy.
    if you need 14+1 shotgun shells in a home defense situation you're screwed anyway. now if zombies show up you'd be ready to rock and roll!:rockwoot::ar15:

A COMPACT shoulder fired shotgun. I could care less about the high capacity or the other bling accessories, I want something shorter than a standard pump for home defense.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    my dumbass shot off 10 rounds of power balls last time i was at the range on accident

whoops:xmad:

I shot two mags worth of sabers last time I went. I thought the recoil was a little more than normal. I loaded my carry mags instead of my range mags. $30 worth of ammo gone in like 2min.:rolleyes:

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    but on a lighter note i found an ammo can at my moms with
    50 12 gauge #6
    75 16 gauge #6
    ~25 16 gauge slugs
    ~20 12 gauge slugs
    ~25 .410 #6
    ~25 .410 slugs