• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Hand paint an INGO emblem on the side of Jim's truck and take a picture!! :D He won't mind! :D

:laugh: Have you seen his truck? He totally wouldn't mind but if he did I could just buy him another can of primer to cover it up :):

By the way, we have to start looking for another truck and get rid of that one its killing us in gas. Not looking forward to finding something else it took 5 months to get the POS we did...ugh!

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    :laugh: Have you seen his truck? He totally wouldn't mind but if he did I could just buy him another can of primer to cover it up :):

By the way, we have to start looking for another truck and get rid of that one its killing us in gas. Not looking forward to finding something else it took 5 months to get the POS we did...ugh!

There was a 1990 silverado standard cab short bed,two tone brown sitting in my parking lot the other day for $1,500...sign said "runs great! new tires" havent seen it in the past couple of days but I think the guy drives it daily,so I dont know if he sold it already or if he is just gone for the holidays.{college kid}

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Take a permanent marker and write "INGO ROCKS!" on your forehead! :D

There was a 1990 silverado standard cab short bed,two tone brown sitting in my parking lot the other day for $1,500...sign said "runs great! new tires" havent seen it in the past couple of days but I think the guy drives it daily,so I dont know if he sold it already or if he is just gone for the holidays.

Let me know if you see it again, thats about what were looking for now just anything cheaper on gas.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Let me know if you see it again, thats about what were looking for now just anything cheaper on gas.
    I'll keep an eye out for it and get the number for you. I dont know if its a V6 or a V8 though..it has duals on it and I seen him drive by one day..it actually sounded pretty nice so my guess is a V8. I looked it over a bit one night and didnt see any rust..but it was pretty dark out. and Im pretty sure its not 4x4 so that'll help on gas I reckon. :dunno:

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I'll keep an eye out for it and get the number for you. I dont know if its a V6 or a V8 though..it has duals on it and I seen him drive by one day..it actually sounded pretty nice so my guess is a V8. I looked it over a bit one night and didnt see any rust..but it was pretty dark out. and Im pretty sure its not 4x4 so that'll help on gas I reckon. :dunno:

yep, Jims even been thinking about S10's

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom