Not open for further replies.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    You have to have REALLY cool guns & knives, & know me.:D

I've got some cool guns and knives, and I guess now I know you but, I need to know where I can get some REALLY cool guns and knives. Also, do you know approximately how many cool guns and knives will have to be traded for a couple REALLY cool guns and knives....

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    I've got some cool guns and knives, and I guess now I know you but, I need to know where I can get some REALLY cool guns and knives. Also, do you know approximately how many cool guns and knives will have to be traded for a couple REALLY cool guns and knives....

:dunno:Kinnards80, Que, V8, INDYMONKEY, IJ, VUPDBlue, are the guys I go to when I need to know what I need to know.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I'm sorry you can't eat my brownies:(

Actually, you're right! According to my doctor, I really can't eat brownies because I'm diabetic! :): Bacon doesn't really bother my blood sugar at all but now the doc is saying I shouldn't have that either because of my cholesterol! :(

I'll tell you one thing though, what the doctor don't know won't hurt him. :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I still have 57 post to go! I don't think I'm going to make it tonight! I would have to go out on the forum and I always feel so dirty when I do that! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom