• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Greensburg to Bell's Precision Rifles. Joe has a farm up there and that's where I go to test his work. You are certainly welcome to join me.

Maybe next time, I need to stay close to home tomorrow, are we still goin to Kokomo?

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Just sitting here thinking about the brownies I missed today.

Brownies:dunno:

Where?

The Kinnards estate.

What are you doing in the morning?

You guys are welcome to come out tomarrow! HotPocket has brownies saved for you!:popcorn: We don't have a 1000 yard range but you can shoot what ever you bring.
    We had a great time today throwing knives and hawks. V8 brought me some mauser ammo, that rifle is awsome!:rockwoot:I couldnt ask for more for what I gave for it!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    You guys are welcome to come out tomarrow! HotPocket has brownies saved for you!:popcorn: We don't have a 1000 yard range but you can shoot what ever you bring.
    We had a great time today throwing knives and hawks. V8 brought me some mauser ammo, that rifle is awsome!:rockwoot:I couldnt ask for more for what I gave for it!

You know, I wasn't joking when I said how much I loved those brownies. Joe is kind of an anal schizophrenic when it comes to his work, so I'm not sure how long he's going to have me out there before he calls the gun completed. :rolleyes:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have had an HP tablet for several years. They never really caught on in the PC world. I would stick with the iPad. Apple is committed to it so they will be around and so will apps for it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom