• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Ok cool, wasn't tryin to cry about getting a neg rep. Was just a little ticked that I found this thread and liked it. Hung out in here last night had a good time then this mornin saw the neg rep and took it as a "Not Welcome" or a "GET OUT!"

As long as I know it's cool, I'll hang out and have some fun!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Ok cool, wasn't tryin to cry about getting a neg rep. Was just a little ticked that I found this thread and liked it. Hung out in here last night had a good time then this mornin saw the neg rep and took it as a "Not Welcome" or a "GET OUT!"

OK, but before you get too comfortable, go get the bananas.....and the bacon.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County

Go for it. But if you're like me you'll find yourself trying to keep up and catch up all the time lol. Usually when I get caught up everyone has headed to bed.:):

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    You guys are dirty...

No,

images

She's Dirty!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog

repped..for the NWI guy! ;)

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Strangely enough, I've seen that picture. Did you see her picture BEFORE she was on meth? :n00b:

Naw, I'd guess that she may have not been bad looking. I have seen a few people that have gone from decent looking to wishing they looked like her now in 6 months to a year. Meth is some scary stuff....

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Never heard of it. What's it about and who's in it?

getimage

Rating: PG13 · Run time: 1 hrs 51 min · Year: 2010
    Genre: Action
    Synopsis: A group of former government assassins fights back against the CIA after they're targeted for knowing too much in this adaptation of Warren Ellis' acclaimed DC Comics graphic novels. Frank Moses (Bruce Willis) used to be a hired gun for the CIA. Along with Joe (Morgan Freeman), Marvin (John Malkovi… Read full synopsis

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom