• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    This is the first one that we may have felt. I am usually like you all. Hear about it on the news and wonder what the heck they are talking about.

Been through a few. I can live without them. :D

I've felt a few here in Indiana, first being in '87 I think. (was pregnant, just don't remember which girl) most recently a few years ago. Glad it is nothing like California, we have it more like... "what was that?"

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I thought I felt something but wasnt sure...thought...hm that was weird. but looked around and no one seemed to notice anything.
    a few years ago we had that one that woke me up from a dead sleep...I freaked the eff out! ran in my daughters bedroom,grabbed her and was thinking "ok did what they tell us to do in a earth quake...stop drop and roll?":):

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    You picked up a Glock in .357 sig?
    Change that puppy to .40.
    I think Red Ghost has .357 sig.

Yes mam. I got a box of WWB with it. a couple guys at work are interested in it so Im not sure if I wanna keep it or what. one wants to trade me a 1911 for it{which I doubt Ill do} and another wants to give me more than I paid for it...I dont really need the money rite now but a little extra money is always nice.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Today isn't Saturday. Sex during the week is for birthdays and when there is an especially good episode of Bridezilla's or House Virgins. :D

Oh come on, you gotta be kidding... how old are you guys. You only get it once a week... I would not find that satisfactory at all. Time to put your foot down dude or it will never get any better than that.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Oh come on, you gotta be kidding... how old are you guys. You only get it once a week... I would not find that satisfactory at all. Time to put your foot down dude or it will never get any better than that.

Im not old and Im lucky to get it more than a half dozen times a year. maybe thats whats wrong with me?:dunno:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg

I put my foot down once. :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom