Michiana
    58460971-26174008.jpg

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I figured I would come on here to get a laugh and feel a little better.

damn, point me in the right direction please.

Saw Mom yesterday, she looks like hell. She's called me twice today, once to tell me they are doing more xrays and then to tell me they did more xrays and she has pneumonia too.

She fell Friday, which I wasn't aware of, and has bruising all down the left side of her body, possibly broke a rib too.

I don't see her going home any time soon.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    The Bears are awesome, but you know how life throws monkey wrenches in everything. I just read a thread about a guy complaining about his neighbor parking too close to his driveway. He said people normally "park on their lawns" and I just couldn't help but to laugh at that. Reminds me of my days in North Carolina.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Lawn parking is a no no in my town. They will fine you for it.

Who is in your avatar

Mrs. G. Sorry to hear about your Mom. As they get older, they worry you like your children don't they?

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    My avatar is a guy I may or may not have met at one time in my life. I'm pretty sure it's not him, but he looks very familiar.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I am just wondering, does INGO ban someone due to negative feedback in the classifieds? Just wondering. The -1 that was listed this morning has gotten a response now. It seems like the guy not only admits breaking a deal that had been made, he seems to think it is okay because he got an extra $20 (if I have the figure right). If asking this is improper, please delete or let me know and I can delete it.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I am just wondering, does INGO ban someone due to negative feedback in the classifieds? Just wondering. The -1 that was listed this morning has gotten a response now. It seems like the guy not only admits breaking a deal that had been made, he seems to think it is okay because he got an extra $20 (if I have the figure right). If asking this is improper, please delete or let me know and I can delete it.

It's certainly not improper to ask; however, can you please PM me or another mod, more specifics and the link to the discussion? None of us (mods) will discuss it on the open forum, but will certainly communicate with the two parties involved.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County

Yeah I saw it too. :rolleyes:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Lawn parking is a no no in my town. They will fine you for it.

Who is in your avatar

Mrs. G. Sorry to hear about your Mom. As they get older, they worry you like your children don't they?

I think worse than the children. I see a 68 y/o infant basically laying in that hospital bed. thinking of her going to a Nursing Home sickens me, I know how much it terrifies her. We both worked in one for years so we know what is what. She'll probably go where we worked. We still have coworkers working there that we worked with. I hope that makes a difference and she's treated with respect. When she had her hip replaced 5 years ago I stayed with her at home and did the therapy she needed and got her back on her feet. I can't do it this time, physically, emotionally or financially.

I'm sorry I am such a downer, this is just so hard and I need to stop and think, at least she is still here and she can still call me and we can talk. Being 2 hours away and not being able to help more doesn't help either.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    I'm sorry to hear about your mom Mrs.G. I know how you feel, my bio/father is in a home right now with stage four cancer in his lungs and brain. He's 57, I hate to see him there but I know the kind of life he chose to live so it's not as hard on me as your's I'm sure.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I genuinely feel for you too Mrs. G. Mom had Alzheimer's and I know the drain it can put on you, especially if you are the one taking care of her and all of her bills, etc. You are in my thoughts...

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I hadn't said anything yet, I had to bury the daughter's pet beagle the day after Christmas. She was getting up there in age. On Christmas Eve she starting acting funny and had a mucusy looking diarrhea. She was laying there dead then Christmas day. At least she didn't suffer long. The daughter was pretty broke up over it.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I hadn't said anything yet, I had to bury the daughter's pet beagle the day after Christmas. She was getting up there in age. On Christmas Eve she starting acting funny and had a mucusy looking diarrhea. She was laying there dead then Christmas day. At least she didn't suffer long. The daughter was pretty broke up over it.

that's tough to and I am sorry

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg

Expat, I'm really sorry to hear that. Until I joined INGO, I really didn't understand how much a pet becomes a part of the family. I always (ignorantly) labeled people at cooks who were tree/animal lovers. I'm glad I got to know the truth.

Hopefully, one day I will be fortunate enough to get a dog for my family.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom