Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    That would be cool when they play it back on the security Video!!:laugh:

I think my boss would laugh his arse off if he seen that on camera. he's a pretty easy going guy...and got a real kick out of the video of me and my buddy putting a co-worker inside a steel drum and rolling him down the ramp and across the parking lot.:dunno::):
    seeingme shoot snow..his reaction would be "he better of been off the clock!":laugh:

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I think my boss would laugh his arse off if he seen that on camera. he's a pretty easy going guy...and got a real kick out of the video of me and my buddy putting a co-worker inside a steel drum and rolling him down the ramp and across the parking lot.:dunno::):
    seeingme shoot snow..his reaction would be "he better of been off the clock!":laugh:

LMAO that's great, gotta love working for someone with a sense of humor! My boss has let me and my co-workers do some pretty cool stuff both on and off the clock, just a perk of the job sometimes!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

That is too funny! It's good that you have a Boss like that! :rockwoot:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'm tired of this game called life! Is there an eject button or a reverse so we can get younger, or even a do over button?

Long, draining day. Nothing prepared me for seeing my Mom today.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom