Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Originally Posted by Bigum1969
    Krispy Kreme.

Better than that Donut Bank :poop:.
    Thems fightin words big guy!!!!:draw: the Donut Bank rules!!!:rockwoot: they have the best cakes too! and I love their coffees. Krispy Kreme is ok but it is no Donut Bank.
    I also really like the Donuts from Casey's gas station...their pizza is also really really good,breakfast pizza FTW!

Krispy Kreme here in Indiana is a mere imitation of what they are like in South Carolina. Heck they don't even have Cinnamon cake donuts here like they do there.

Now their Glazed is good, but because they don't have the cinnamon cake, I go for Dunkin Donuts!

Casey's gets their donuts from Maplehurst Deli Bake if memory serves me right.

In Indy people crave for Long's, and of course there's the home of the Bismark in Mooresville, Biff's Pioneer House (was Biff's Bakery from mid 60's to about 2000 when Biff died and his wife and kids took over).

Now the proper reply whenever donuts are mentioned is:

Mmmmmm...... DONUTS!!!

180px-Homer_Simpson_2006.png

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I cant stand Krispy Kreme donuts. For the big chain donut shops I like Dunkin Donuts and I love their iced coffee too. I prefer the small local donut shops though, they usually taste best to me.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Went to my parents for Easter...we decided while the ladies where in the house gabbin we would go out back and shoot some patterns from our turkey guns. he just bought a new Browning 10ga pump with a 20" barrel and put a red dot on it yesterday so he wanted to sight it in..I offered to take the first couple of shots...very first shot I slammed my thumb into the bridge of my nose..eyes watering and head pounding I rack another round and gave her another go..this time making sure I held my head back a bit from my thumb...well I held it back to far,this time I busted myself in the mouth! Im still spittin blood out and now have lips that would put fat Albert to shame! and after 5 rounds from that beast my shoulder feels like someone hit it with a 8lb sledge hammer... tis the life of a recoil junky!:rockwoot:

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    So I've been gone a WHOLE WEEK on spring break, and thought "who better to ask what I've missed this week than the post whores of INGO?"

So what'd I miss?
    Who got banned?
    What threads got locked?
    Any nice OC vs CC, Glock vs everything, 9mm vs 45, gay, religious, political flame war, or any other epic threads I need to be pointed towards?

Sorry INGO, I will never leave you again:ingo:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    So I've been gone a WHOLE WEEK on spring break, and thought "who better to ask what I've missed this week than the post whores of INGO?"

So what'd I miss?
    Who got banned?
    What threads got locked?
    Any nice OC vs CC, Glock vs everything, 9mm vs 45, gay, religious, political flame war, or any other epic threads I need to be pointed towards?

Sorry INGO, I will never leave you again:ingo:

Oh man, check out the "God vs the F-Word" thread.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/84438-god_vs_the_f_word.html?highlight=god+f-word

Oh, and this one here - I just found it tonight - gave me a bunch of laughs.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/83631-ok_so_who_got_kicked_off_ingo.html

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    So, as I've mentioned, I'm helping my brother move to PA this week. It's a 10.5 hour drive according to Google Maps (but we expect it to take longer since we have a moving truck and several cars), so I'm looking for audio books to listen to on the way.

Any good suggestions, folks?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom