• Status
    Not open for further replies.

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    If I listen to the Hamilton Co. online scanner can I hear what you've been up to?

You should be able too........if you do we are on Hamilton County Dispatch 2

Being "A little off" is required before an Officer can retire in this state. ;)
    I should know!! :n00b:

Then I should be ready to retire..........I know I'm more than a little off

Glad you did! I was thinking about you all weekend! I have not seen you here much lately and was hoping that every thing was going OK with you.

Stay safe out there brother! at the end of the shift the only thing that matters is that you go home safe!!

Yeah, everything's been ok. Jacked my shoulder up again a few weeks ago and probably going to have to have it replaced. Go to the doc later this week so we'll see. I have just been really busy

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    You should be able too........if you do we are on Hamilton County Dispatch 2

Then I should be ready to retire..........I know I'm more than a little off

Yeah, everything's been ok. Jacked my shoulder up again a few weeks ago and probably going to have to have it replaced. Go to the doc later this week so we'll see. I have just been really busy

Yep! I can feel for ya there! Had my right knee replaced last October!! and trying to get by as long as I can on my right shoulder! but I'm losing the battle! Let me know if there is anything I can do man! I would be glad to help if I can!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom