Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    :laugh: This thread has single handedly "perverted the whole system"
    I say get rid of the rep system...only a few would be butt hurt over it anyway.:dunno:

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    what does the rep system hurt?
    obviously its more for intertainment then personal status of an INGO member.
    IMO theres bigger fish to fry ....
    but they say opinions are like .... well u know !

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    what does the rep system hurt?
    obviously its more for intertainment then personal status of an INGO member.
    IMO theres bigger fish to fry ....
    but they say opinions are like .... well u know !

It doesnt hurt anything I reckon. though I'm sure it takes up valuable space..if it would make INGO run faster than I say get rid of it...if it doesnt take up much space and would help speeding up the site than I say keep it. its nothing more than a game anymore...the best beggar gets the prize.:dunno:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Why would you not come?
    You said no.

Just in case anyone didn't believe me. Trust me, I have no reason to lie. :)

I here ya.

I'm already dreading tomorrow. But, I get to work about 8 hours tonight too.

So, let's just call in dead!

Leprosy. Call in with Leprosy. :D

Hey! IJ just called me and asked me to post on here. If any of u E'ville ppl wanna stop by or whatever he is at St. Mary's on the 4th floor. If you don't know whats going on pm me and i'll let u know or just read back in this thread. Pm me if u want his number...Keep those prayers comming there has been more movement with little Noah!

SOunds like he's coming back around. Request granted. Just wish I was closer or I'd stop by.

Just got a call from one of my daughters friends mothers..she said they found out today that her daughter has hair lice...and my daughter played with this little girl all day yesterday:xmad:
    I just checked as good as I could and didnt find any signs of head lice on my daughter..
    what precautions should I take just in case? I'm washing all of her bed linens rite now in real hot water,tossed out her brushes,hair ties,head bands etc etc {wife is out getting her new ones rite now}
    I am also washing all of the couch and recliner covers and all pillows and what not..and I placed all of her stuffed animals that where on her bed in air tight bags...is there anything I'm missing? I so do not want her to get those damn things!

put some olive oil in her hair and let it sit for awhile with either a towel over it or a shower cap. then comb it out with a fine tooth comb or even a flea comb. those little buggers are a pain in the rear and hard to spot!

Do no use the olive oil. You will just be disappointed. Test have shown that olive oil just suffocates the lice and even then, not all of them.

Go to Walmart, buy RidX. It's in a blue and white box and contains the shampoo and furniture spray plus a comb. If that doesn't work I'll see if the wife still has the prescription shampoo. You can make it yourself. The prescription shampoo is 5% Malathion. You know, the bug spray?

Just don't waste time with the olive oil.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom