Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Actually the opposite from me. I positive rep'd him. Everyone is being mean. :rolleyes:

I'm not!! just letting him know in the nicest way I can that he needs 50 quality posts first, then he is more than welcome to join in on the fun, The mods will remove his one liners until he gets his 50, we were all noob's once, and not everyone likes to read the FAQ like I do!! ......cough....cough.... I almost choked saying that!! :D

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I'm not!! just letting him know in the nicest way I can that he needs 50 quality posts first, then he is more than welcome to join in on the fun, The mods will remove his one liners until he gets his 50, we were all noob's once, and not everyone likes to read the FAQ like I do!! ......cough....cough.... I almost choked saying that!! :D
    I think I actually posted in here once when I was a noob, I didnt stick around for the explanation though, just posted my status and moved on :cool:

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I posted in here once when I was at 37 posts. I didn't come back until I had over 100. But I'm perfectly good at PWing on my own. ;)

I'll bet my PPD is higher than SE!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    LOL! He probably doesn't even understand the rep system anyway.

Most people don't know you need to get the good 50 out of the way before you can one line it!! but we need to make them feel welcome! and point them on the right path, He could be your next best friend! he just didn't read the FAQ, not many do! but no harm no foul! :D

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009

lol. You were not being mean. I know. :)
    But why neg rep a guy that didn't say anything bad? He might not have read the rules...Hell I didn't read the rules until 3 months after my sign-up. Give the noobs a break people. After he was told the rule...he understood it and handled it VERY well. Quit being douche bags, people.

Wait...did you just say we had a FAQ?:ingo:

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    But why neg rep a guy that didn't say anything bad? He might not have read the rules...Hell I didn't read the rules until 3 months after my sign-up. Give the noobs a break people. After he was told the rule...he understood it and handled it VERY well. Quit being douche bags, people.

Guilt trip = delivered... :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

Yeah! he wasn't doing any harm, just trying to fit in! now we have had a few that came in here and tried to mess everthing up, and I'm sure that those few ruin it for the many! :D

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Goodnight guys. Getting late and no matter how hard I try, the little one refuses to sleep in. SOMETHIN'S gotta give. lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom