• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    Good morning everybody. Sorry I'm so late. And sorry you didn't notice i wasn't here.

But i am now!

And I'm a little bored.

I got an email saying a company was going to offer me a jog. Looks like I'll be moving soon, but still in IN. Besides college, this is my first move. That'll be interesting. Probably have to get an apartment, not looking forward to that. I'd love to find a house, but buying one wouldn't be good without more job security. I guess that's the biggest part of my status right now.

More importantly, i bought two guns the other day and I'm wondering if i should sell a few to pay for those. The one's I'd sell I'm not sure I'd miss. I think I'd get rid of them eventually anyway and replace them with something better. For example, swapping an SKS out for an AR. Same general purpose, but I think the AR would be a better firearm. Also probably going to swap a GP100 for a 686. And then wait patiently until i can pick up a Linebaugh five-gun.

Probably going to go help a friend remodel his house today.

There's my status. Good Thursday Morning, Gunners!

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Sweet! Well congrats on the job assuming you accept the offer.

Have to head to the range sometime after you get all settled in.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Good morning Pdubs, started my new insulin shots today, 5 shots and 2 finger pricks a day, it's gonna suck, but hopefully in 6 weeks I'll be done with shots forever

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    Looks like I'll only be a few yards from Camp Atterbury; what's the range availability like there? Can a peon like me use their range?

Also, my CCW should arrive here shortly after i move, so i'll probably have to change my address as soon as i get it!

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Looks like I'll only be a few yards from Camp Atterbury; what's the range availability like there? Can a peon like me use their range?

Also, my CCW should arrive here shortly after i move, so i'll probably have to change my address as soon as i get it!

Its hit and miss. Somedays really busy, others not bad. You can use the Public range, not the one inside Camp Atterbury.

There is also a private range that I am a member of just south in Gnawbone basically between Columbus and Nashville, Hoosier Hills Rifle and Pistol Club.

Legally you just have to send in a letter for the address change, but if you want a new copy with updated address you'll have to send them some money.

http://www.in.gov/icpr/webfile/formsdiv/53228.pdf

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Oh and apparantly yesterday Relic meant to give me positive rep, or at least I think that's what he meant to do. But ended up neg repping me instead!!:n00b:

What did I do wrong? :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom