• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Well, I tried to catch up after two days off. Don't have near the time.

If anything besides the usual is going on, I'm sure someone will let me know.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    They split the gun sales in the classifieds to handguns and long guns... some people are butt hurt over it for some reason.

Some of the guys this morning wanted to go to some homosexual activity down there somewhere.

Otherwise things have been pretty slow... a new thread on 9/11 conspiracies again. Most of it comes down to blah blah blah...

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    They split the gun sales in the classifieds to handguns and long guns... some people are butt hurt over it for some reason.

Some of the guys this morning wanted to go to some homosexual activity down there somewhere.

Otherwise things have been pretty slow... a new thread on 9/11 conspiracies again. Most of it comes down to blah blah blah...

That split has been needed for a long time, IMHO. Classifieds are pretty active. Maybe this will help it take longer than 20 minutes for a new ad to be buried 50 pages deep.

The other stuff... nothing new there :D

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Last night at work was good. Was another night of training for the different department that I'm learning. And I did well, I got comments from that dept's supervisor and our shift OPs manager that I was catching on quickly and doing good. Let's see if I can keep this up :D

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Oh yeah btw, I'm on the downhill slide to a Gold badge. And would love if I happend to have one by the time I got on here tomorrow morning ;)

I wo'nt be getting off here quite yet, but do have to go outside and work here in a bit.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    i love it when i go to taco bell and they ask me if i want any sauce. i said yes mild please guess what i got? NUTTIN NO FREAKIN SAUCE

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom