• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I've walked 3+ miles each day for the past 7 days. I think I need to take a week off and gorge myself on bacon and pizza and cotton candy and ice cream.

The trick is, (and this is serious, not a joke) pick ONE day and gorge yourself on whatever you want. Your body can't process all of it, so you end up... expelling most of it, and it satisfies your cravings.

Generally speaking you can do it once a week, or if you feel bad about that, every other week, and it won't affect you. (Unless of course you are diabetic or something, I'm not a doctor, so you know your issues more than me.

kimmi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    I spoke to a friend of mine who is a TV reporter and she said they looked nasty.

That's not going to stop people from eating them though... I think sometimes people eat the new fair food just to say they did it.

Couple of my friends tried them but there seems to be a conspiracy to hide what they taste like

They'll taste like chicken! Everything tastes like chicken!

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    im outta here, still have 8 chapters to study, clean my apartment............and every gun I own is dirty to :xmad:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom