• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I'm changing my earlier answer, and am gonna go with G26. Infidel loaned me his Glock 26 to check out and OMG!!! I'm actually in love with a Glock. I liked it much better than my old XD9sc, and even liked it better than my P95. I am, in fact, shocked at how much fun it was to shoot, and how accurate I was with such a little gun even at 25 yards. It's a hell of a gun!

The G26 was the first carry gun I bought..I found it to be to small for my hands and sold it and bought a sigma..crappy trigger but fit my hands perfectly. The 26 was a sweet shooting gun but jumped to much in my hands. I larger than average hands though.
    I have a 19 now and love it! just waiting for my renewed permit to get here...its been taking WAY to long...it was delayed do to an error on my part but it should back on track now.:rolleyes:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Man, I made it until 9:30-10am and then I passed out. Luckily the wife was already up. Made the kids pancakes for breakfast, too, before I passed out this morning. :) I was trying to let the wife sleep in. Usually if she wants to sleep in, the ONLY way for me to make sure I'm up in the morning is to just pull an all nighter. I think I'm getting old cause it's getting REALLY hard to stay up 24 hours straight. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom