• Status
    Not open for further replies.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    Is he the little guy on Law & Order SVU.

"Fin" Tutuola, yeah, that's him. I like him in that show. I've seen him in some movies and....he just comes across kinda "robotic", like he's just reciting the lines....I don't know.

He was in that one where all the guys were up in the mountains and they brought him along to hunt him....I can't remember the name of that movie...

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    got all the stuff for my shotgun build...minus the sling. just waiting for a PM from Mrs Gungho:rockwoot:
    got a speed feed III stock,side saddle shell holder,fiber optic front sight,winchester police fore end,choate mag tube extension and I'll be topping it all off with an Urban E.R.T sling:ar15:
    and I also ordered a kydex mag holder for my glock 19 mags and a 33 round mag and 2 standard 15 round mags.:rockwoot:
    Does a speed feed stock just hold extra shells, or does it actually feed them into the tube?

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    IM Posted this on another thread that got locked I had to bring it over here!!

10oqp39.gif

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    samot, what would be the best .308 semi-auto clone for the lowest price?
    I assume your talking HK :D

I would say the PTR rifles or even a century Cetme. Alot of people talk trash about the Century Cetme, i dont own one ( too long of a barrel for me :D)
    But have had lots of trigger time with 2 Different Cetmes & would trust my life with both of them !
    Go on over to gun broker & check out prices on the PTRs :ar15:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I just ordered this sling from Mr.G at TSG.:rockwoot:
    TacticalShotgunner.com
    Mine will be Marine Corp woodland camo. I've been reading ALOT about these slings and watching every video I could find..they seem like awesome slings! I'll use it for both my shotguns and my AK:ar15:

charged, packed and I need to get a label on it. Hmmm SJ said to wait until Wednesday to ship... what to do...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom