• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    The lady that runs a "shelter" was telling us that the women should go there becasue if they don't there is a 75% chance that they will be killed.

I asked "do you teach them self defense and inform them of their 2nd ammendment right to carry a firearm to defend themselves?"

That didn't go over too well, and of course she said "No"

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    If you don't like what your wife made for dinner, and you tell her that, that's abuse.

oh and pownage. <---- Unrelated to the abuse topic.

I guess I abuse my wife, if she makes something I don't like I let her know so she doesn't make again, and she abuses me too when I make something she doesn't like:dunno:

Guess we abuse the **** out of each other, but we are happy:rockwoot:

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    The lady that runs a "shelter" was telling us that the women should go there becasue if they don't there is a 75% chance that they will be killed.

I asked "do you teach them self defense and inform them of their 2nd ammendment right to carry a firearm to defend themselves?"

That makes entirely too much sense Cru, good for you

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Want to know what else got me in trouble?

They were talking about how men won't report abuse, so she said "how many of the guys in here would call the police if they were sexually assaulted?"

I raised my hand and said "I would have to, because I carry firearm everywhere I go and I would have shot this individual and I would need to report the self defense firing to the police" and she didn't like that either. She said "well what if you were in prison, you can't have a gun in prison!" To which I replied "well I'm not a criminal, so I don't think this will be an issue."

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH

75% chance you will be killed! WOW!

You would think that with statistics like that, funding would be much higher, but last I heard women's shelters were on the lower totem of funding.

Most(not all) individuals in Shelters/Halfway houses are those of lower income, lower education... Firearms brought into that situation may not be the best thing...

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    Want to know what else got me in trouble?

They were talking about how men won't report abuse, so she said "how many of the guys in here would call the police if they were sexually assaulted?"

I raised my hand and said "I would have to, because I carry firearm everywhere I go and I would have shot this individual and I would need to report the self defense firing to the police" and she didn't like that either. She said "well what if you were in prison, you can't have a gun in prison!" To which I replied "well I'm not a criminal, so I don't think this will be an issue."

Pure Awesomeness!

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    So yes ladies and gentleman, this is what I've done during computer class.

That and "accidentally" playing Peanut Butter Jelly Time out loud on my computer.

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    So yes ladies and gentleman, this is what I've done during computer class.

That and "accidentally" playing Peanut Butter Jelly Time out loud on my computer.

Question is why do you have someone talking about domestic abuse during a computer class?

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Guys, if I'm going to have a gold badge before October you need to get on the ball only 6-7 hours left, depending on were you live:D

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Question is why do you have someone talking about domestic abuse during a computer class?

You heartless SOB... I am sure there are more computers that are the victim of domestic abuse than we would ever guess. They need protection too.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Now, who is in charge of this thread? Relichound started it so maybe him. I want Joe banned from this thread due to the new avatar of him being mostly nekked. I should not be subjected to such obscenity.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN

We have to create a "domestic violence awareness poster" on the computers for part of this class. LAME!

Mine's going to say "if you want to have sex, get a signed written contract in triplicate before you get your pants off"

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    Now, who is in charge of this thread? Relichound started it so maybe him. I want Joe banned from this thread due to the new avatar of him being mostly nekked. I should not be subjected to such obscenity.

Look at his pic in his profile! Look for the LOL!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom