That is freaking awesome.

Damn, I wish I had a lot of land.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Just got a call from my dad,my Grandma started some sort of new chemotherapy and had some sort of reaction to it,she lost her voice and the color in her skin. sucks! she was doing so well with her old chemo and as soon as they change things it all goes down hill.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Just got a call from my dad,my Grandma started some sort of new chemotherapy and had some sort of reaction to it,she lost her voice and the color in her skin. sucks! she was doing so well with her old chemo and as soon as they change things it all goes down hill.

Damn man. Sorry to hear about that. Hope things turn around. Maybe they'll find something better though.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side

it's tough watching someone you love go through this. I'll keep her in my prayers RH

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009

You and your family are in my thoughts Kris

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Dee Dee called just before she went in for her first radiation treatment today. She was blabbering a bit, think she was nervous.

I told her how sorry I was that she had to go through this.

Then I told her that at least if they screwed up the radiation treatments, she could become a cool superhero, and if somebody pissed her off, she could kick their ass. She got a giggle out of that.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

That sucks bro...If the old chemo was going so well, why did they change it?

I'll send a prayer for your Grandma.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom