• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    well since i did drag them all out and bring them into the dinning room before the shoot in a way I guess he did put them right back where he found them. but i think i'll wait for him to get home and help me clean them...the handguns are no problem but I'm sad to say I've never cleaned any of the others by myself...and i need to learn. plus i just want to play with the double barrell 12ga!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    well since i did drag them all out and bring them into the dinning room before the shoot in a way I guess he did put them right back where he found them. but i think i'll wait for him to get home and help me clean them...the handguns are no problem but I'm sad to say I've never cleaned any of the others by myself...and i need to learn. plus i just want to play with the double barrell 12ga!

:yesway: :rockwoot: Couples that do things together stay together!! :rockwoot: :D

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    So.... I was outside helping the wife with the garage when my old neighbor pulls up. Wife reminds me he has a grill he didn't take with him and that we were talking about buying it from him. So I ask if he still has it and would be interesting in selling it. He says sure, $10. :D So we got a REALLY nice grill for CHEAP.

Char Griller - Grills and Smokers
    Outlaw.jpg

I now officially Hate you SE!!!! I've been wanting one of those for a long time now!! Especially one with the side smoker box. I'm uber jealous!!!! :xmad:

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    My wife wants to paint our concrete steps outside today, looks like I'll be stuck in the house for awhile, no gun shopping for me today:(

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I slept for 6 hours straight last night, first time I don't remember waking up in the middle of the night, apparantly a double dose of Nyquill works

I just woke up about a half hour ago, save for a brief stretch to kick Sean out of the house.

I think I needed to catch up a little bit. I was kind of mad at Cathy for being to lazy to go hunting this morning... but nappy time sure was nice!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom