• Status
    Not open for further replies.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I don't know of any ranges that do. I'm guessing I'm going to have to go to a friend in the country's house.
    I'm near Fort Wayne. I believe there is one in Roanoke that even has a 1000 yd rifle range, but I can't remember the name. It is posted somewhere on the site.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    So a friend on Facebook (I know, I know) posted about how we shouldn't spend money on the military because it's stealing from the people who need the money for food and clothes...so I reply that it's not the government's job to feed and clothe people. I stated that we're a nation that's been split in two: those who work for what they have, and those who take money from those who work for what they have. A random person I have never met before in my life writes: Mr. suchandsuch, YOU ARE AN ***HOLE" :n00b::laugh: a quick check reveals this person to be a liberal democrat. :): go figure. Just thought I'd share. I've never understood peoples' urge to act like an idiot just to point out that they think someone is an idiot. :dunno::):

Last edited:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Or first post on a new page in the thread!! I have the standard 10 posts per page (because that's how I roll) or some use the custom settings and show 40 posts per page, I just don't like all that scrolling! So I was the first to post on theirs page so I own it, Or Pownage!! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom