• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I just read Bruenor's thread about the 1 year anniversary of losing his son. His son was only 10 months old.

It really hit me hard. I'm not ashamed to admit I'm sobbing.

Anyway, God Bless our children.

I started to read it and quit, I wouldn't be able to handle it

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Drugs ruinded a big part of my family. I dont talk to one of my sisters at all anymore cause her addiction was more important than her entire family.

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    I just read Bruenor's thread about the 1 year anniversary of losing his son. His son was only 10 months old.

It really hit me hard. I'm not ashamed to admit I'm sobbing.

Anyway, God Bless our children.

That is the most terrifying thing I could ever imagine. Life is fragile. Makes you realize that you have to do your best to enjoy every moment as if it were your last. And always remember to let the ones you love know how you feel on a regular basis.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Me and Meg have discussed already that there is a pretty good chance that our cars will be broken into. There is also some kids tht think they are gangbangers:rolleyes: I hope they dont think they are gonna get anything from me.

Yuk. GL with that. I really do hope I never have to pull my firearm out of actual need rather than target practice, but of course, always be ready for it.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Nothing to be ashamed of.

Thanks buddy.

My kiddos really changed me. I would do anything for them. They are the reason I get up every morning. My biggest fear is that something will happen to them.

I don't know how Bruenor finds the strength. My heart aches and I hurt for him. It really hit me hard, especially the photo he posted. You can see the love and innocence in his little boy's eyes.

I'll stop now. I'm becoming a buzz kill.

But everyone should cherish their kids. You just never know.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I'll play you in Street Fighter Joe...

I've only played it once while I was in Indy a few months back...It wasn't my proudest xbox moment.:):

I really only play Madden and UFC Undisputed...I was untouchable at Halo 1, but I no longer had the time to put into Halo 2 when it came out...I've played Halo 3 on xbox Live a few times at my buddy's house and while I'm still better than the majority of the people that play constantly and know the maps, it's just not the same.

Thanks buddy.

My kiddos really changed me. I would do anything for them. They are the reason I get up every morning. My biggest fear is that something will happen to them.

I don't know how Bruenor finds the strength. My heart aches and I hurt for him. It really hit me hard, especially the photo he posted. You can see the love and innocence in his little boy's eyes.

I'll stop now. I'm becoming a buzz kill.

But everyone should cherish their kids. You just never know.

It would definitely seem like an impossible mountain to climb, but strong people find a way...I can't say how strong I would be, because it's hard to even think about it without getting sick to my stomach.

Damn, my son is staying at his Grandparent's tonight and I wish he was here with me right now...I guess Kara and her sisters are all crashing there and she wanted to keep Xander; he actually cried to come home with Daddy, but she insisted she wanted him there(there was going to be another kid there that would have been lonely)...I'm glad I wasn't thinking about that thread when he was crying, because he'd be here right now and Kara would probably be PO'd.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom