Not open for further replies.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Good luck on the scope, I Think you'll like it. If you're in Indy and want to look through one first, shoot me a PM and something could probably be arranged.

Don't have too much fun tonight, I'm out!

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Good night guys.

Dishes are for the women. :D

92.jpg

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Yup, just over 300...

BREAKING BAD IS THE BEST SHOW EVER MADE.

There. One more post. Shruggle.

Did season 3 start tonight?:woot:

I was beginning to wonder if they were ever going to make a third season.

I'm too impatient to watch it from week to week, so I'll have to wait a few weeks so the episodes can pile up.

Throw 'em out and buy new ones.

Best idea I've heard today.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    I just don't see that it matters. Not like anyone here is trolling for their fifty. (Although honestly, I think that out of fourteen hundred posts I might have just over fifty quality posts. ;) ) But it's not like anyone expects the quality posts to be in THIS thread, anyhow. Its popularity is evident, though, as this thread is on course to overtake the B&! thread.... which is also a hivemind of deep, intense, quality posting. :):

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Did season 3 start tonight?:woot:

I was beginning to wonder if they were ever going to make a third season.

I'm too impatient to watch it from week to week, so I'll have to wait a few weeks so the episodes can pile up.

Best idea I've heard today.

Afraid not.
    I'm just on TVGorge re-watching Seasons 1 & 2 with a more critical eye - and I still love it. Season 3 drops on the 21st, first day of Spring.

I hate getting caught up on a show and having to wait a week, but this is awesome cause now I can stagger the Office and Breaking Bad, so it's half as long to wait for a sweet new episode to drop. :yesway::yesway:

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Afraid not.
    I'm just on TVGorge re-watching Seasons 1 & 2 with a more critical eye - and I still love it. Season 3 drops on the 21st, first day of Spring.

I hate getting caught up on a show and having to wait a week, but this is awesome cause now I can stagger the Office and Breaking Bad, so it's half as long to wait for a sweet new episode to drop. :yesway::yesway:

I also love Breaking Bad!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Afraid not.

Yep, I just IMDB'd it and found that out.

I no longer watch my favorite TV shows on TV. At least for The Office and 30 Rock, I want to be able to justify spending ~$45.00 on the season, so I wait until it hits DVD and then I get to watch fresh, new episodes at my own pace.

But yeah, Breaking Bad is a bad*** show. I really like Weeds too.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I always wait until I have like 3 or 4 seasons of a show and then I watch the episodes one or two a day until I'm through them. Makes most shows with a running story line more interesting.

:+1: Best example I can think of: Lost.

I watched the first 4 seasons (and half of the 5th) of that last summer and the only way I was able to really keep up with what was going on was that I just watched ep after ep. If I'd had to wait a full week in between each episode, I'm sure it wouldn't've been nearly half as interesting to me.

But the principle is valid for most shows in general, though.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    :+1: Best example I can think of: Lost.

I watched the first 4 seasons (and half of the 5th) of that last summer and the only way I was able to really keep up with what was going on was that I just watched ep after ep. If I'd had to wait a full week in between each episode, I'm sure it wouldn't've been nearly half as interesting to me.

But the principle is valid for most shows in general, though.

Battlestar Gallactica was like that for me. If you had missed even one episode you could be lost.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom