• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Sweet, I'll check that out next time I'd on Franklin.

I'd really like to get a shuffleboard...I wonder how much I'd need to spend to get a quality one(meaning, one that would be good enough for quality play)...
    I asked.....about 1200 dollars.
    Now if a guy knew where to get a hold of some reclaimed bowling lane,you could build your own.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I vote for Savage E.

Seems light-hearted enough for the role, fairly impartial, and spends pretty much every waking hour on here insofar as I can tell.

:popcorn:

I'd be a temp mod... Nah, they'd ban me for allowing bickering to continue and not closing threads that got outta hand. :dunno: I'd make a bad MOD as far as INGO rules go. :)

wow... sad this made it to page 2. I didn't think that was possible

I'm on page 80. I didn't think it'd last either. :dunno:

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Sooooo....

I think I'm learning that only the first 50 posts have to be "quality", after that it's all about green dots, bronze stars, and the post count?:dunno:

At least it's self-contained ;)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Sooooo....

I think I'm learning that only the first 50 posts have to be "quality", after that it's all about green dots, bronze stars, and the post count?:dunno:

Post count is of no concern. Green dots, stars, and the rest is of no concern. It's all about good friends bsing with each other and having a good time. We're all suppose to be family around here right? :D Well, we're just a bit disfunctional. :):

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Post count is of no concern. Green dots, stars, and the rest is of no concern. It's all about good friends bsing with each other and having a good time. We're all suppose to be family around here right? :D Well, we're just a bit dysfunctional. :):

You could never be a Mod you can't use spell check how would you ever wield the BAN HAMMER?!?!?

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Andre, you need to go back to the other avy. Or at least something that doesn't want to make everybody :puke: Follow BE's lead!

ETA - I'm really impressed that you joined only this January and have a bronze badge in less than 700 posts! I'm hoping to get a badge before 1,000 posts if I can, but I think I may make it before then. But even at that, I joined back in summer 2009! Sheesh...

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Sooooo....

Yep. Post whoring is only prohibited when it's being used to get into the classifieds.

BTW, has anyone else noticed there hasn't been a decline in the Front Sight ads? They are still the only ads I see.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    You could never be a Mod you can't use spell check how would you ever wield the BAN HAMMER?!?!?

Trust me. If Spell check was a requirement for being a mod, this place would be 18 and over only and blocked from the rest of the non-member community! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom