• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I think I'll be traveling alone.....Nobody wants to go!
    Bigum.....if you want to come along there's a seat available!

I MIGHT be able to go..my sister said the family thing is the weekend prior{next weekend} so I think the 13th is free for me...will know for sure later.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    oh..and I dont own and SKS either...or have any money to buy ammo for one{stupid car has me broke for the next month or 2} but Id still like to come and meet whoever is going and I reckon I could bring my recently put together 10/22 for anyone who wants to shoot a rifle with a KIDD trigger:dunno: I have plenty of .22 ammo:rockwoot:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    A buddy and I went shooting today and I swear our little adventure could of been a movie or at the very least a decent book:rolleyes:
    Im not a member of any club so I shoot on public land near the coal mines...problem with this is there is always some crazy mofos out there. the first place we stopped I pulled up and noticed a gut pile on the side of the road and figured some poachers must of gutted a deer or something the night before...but when I looked over a little hill there was dead beavers everywhere...yes beavers! skinned and thrown out for the yotes I guess. we counted 8.
    we decided to go to another spot to shoot but when we got there we found 2 drunk guys fightin each other...actually throwin punches and tossin each other around..I didnt know what was goin on so I rolled down my window and hollered at em and they both stopped and looked at me like deer in the headlights..I asked what was goin on and they said "we just practicin our fightin" I could only assume they where drunk but the empty beer cans laying about kinda confirmed that for me.:rolleyes:
    off to the 3rd spot..no one was there so we set up our targets and started our paper punchin when someone pulled up on a moped...did I mention this was out in the middle of no where on some gravel roads:dunno: the guy walked up and asked what we where doin then he started talkin about how much he liked fago rootbeer:dunno: and said he likes to come out there "and just chill in the cemetery that was near by" he looked like the poster boy for the ill effects meth has and was wearing a hat that said "kill em all and let god sort em out" so needless to say he put both my buddy and I on high alert.
    I kept hinting around that we wanted to be left alone but he just couldnt get it so I said " hey man wanna do me a favor?..see all that dumped lumber and roofing over there?... is there anyway I can get you to sort the shingles from the lumber..put the lumber with nails in it in one pile an the lumber not covered in nails in another and stack the shingles between them..Ill be more than happy to give ya couple bucks if you do that for me" he was all kinds of excited with his task,he never even asked why I wanted him to do it...:laugh: my buddy and I would take turns watchin him while we punched some paper..when we got ready to leave the meth head was almost done cleanin up the dumped lumber and roofing and I decided to mess with him some more..I told him we needed to go to the gas station and get some sodas and asked if he needed anything..he replied with "yeah I need some squares and could really use a soda..but I dont have any money" I said "thats cool man...tell ya what,wait here for us and make sure no one takes our shooting spot and we'll be back in about 20min and Ill pick ya up some smokes and a soda" I wonder if he is still out there:dunno: my buddy said I was going to go to hell for messin with the meth head...but I doubt the lord has much sympathy for weirdo meth heads:dunno:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    No kidding.

Diapers + Enfamil for twins = almost 1 gun per week...:rolleyes:

Actually, if you take it on a pure weight basis, not volume, but weight... I would not be at all surprised to find out that you're absolutely correct.

Also, probably not the first person to tell you this, and I'm sure you have your reasons for not doing the free solution, but there is a solution for half of that which is.... free. :popcorn:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    A buddy and I went shooting today and I swear our little adventure could of been a movie or at the very least a decent book:rolleyes:
    Im not a member of any club so I shoot on public land near the coal mines...problem with this is there is always some crazy mofos out there. the first place we stopped I pulled up and noticed a gut pile on the side of the road and figured some poachers must of gutted a deer or something the night before...but when I looked over a little hill there was dead beavers everywhere...yes beavers! skinned and thrown out for the yotes I guess. we counted 8.
    we decided to go to another spot to shoot but when we got there we found 2 drunk guys fightin each other...actually throwin punches and tossin each other around..I didnt know what was goin on so I rolled down my window and hollered at em and they both stopped and looked at me like deer in the headlights..I asked what was goin on and they said "we just practicin our fightin" I could only assume they where drunk but the empty beer cans laying about kinda confirmed that for me.:rolleyes:
    off to the 3rd spot..no one was there so we set up our targets and started our paper punchin when someone pulled up on a moped...did I mention this was out in the middle of no where on some gravel roads:dunno: the guy walked up and asked what we where doin then he started talkin about how much he liked fago rootbeer:dunno: and said he likes to come out there "and just chill in the cemetery that was near by" he looked like the poster boy for the ill effects meth has and was wearing a hat that said "kill em all and let god sort em out" so needless to say he put both my buddy and I on high alert.
    I kept hinting around that we wanted to be left alone but he just couldnt get it so I said " hey man wanna do me a favor?..see all that dumped lumber and roofing over there?... is there anyway I can get you to sort the shingles from the lumber..put the lumber with nails in it in one pile an the lumber not covered in nails in another and stack the shingles between them..Ill be more than happy to give ya couple bucks if you do that for me" he was all kinds of excited with his task,he never even asked why I wanted him to do it...:laugh: my buddy and I would take turns watchin him while we punched some paper..when we got ready to leave the meth head was almost done cleanin up the dumped lumber and roofing and I decided to mess with him some more..I told him we needed to go to the gas station and get some sodas and asked if he needed anything..he replied with "yeah I need some squares and could really use a soda..but I dont have any money" I said "thats cool man...tell ya what,wait here for us and make sure no one takes our shooting spot and we'll be back in about 20min and Ill pick ya up some smokes and a soda" I wonder if he is still out there:dunno: my buddy said I was going to go to hell for messin with the meth head...but I doubt the lord has much sympathy for weirdo meth heads:dunno:

Dude. That's a story to tell your kids one day. Not any day soon, but definitely one day. Izaak Walton might let you cover your membership for the rights to use your story as to why everyone should buy a membership.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

OMG I CANT REP YOU! That sooooooooooooooo deserves rep!!!!! :lmfao: WOW! That's something I would do!!!!! :lmfao:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009

Man.......that makes me wish I could have tagged along!!!
    Stupid geekers!!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

Damn, that's pretty mean.

:rofl:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Carp32
    Top Bottom