• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    Mom used wooden spoons, those rubber spatulas, send me out to cut a switch, flyswat... whatever was handy. Dad rarely did anything but when he did, it was the belt.
    my dad used the belt too, but he hit me so hard one time, and I totally deserved it, I was 15,16. anyway he hit me so hard that I peeled the inner lining of my cheeks out of my teeth.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    my dad used the belt too, but he hit me so hard one time, and I totally deserved it, I was 15,16. anyway he hit me so hard that I peeled the inner lining of my cheeks out of my teeth.

haha, bet that got your attention. ah the good old days. :laugh:

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    haha, bet that got your attention. ah the good old days. :laugh:
    yes it did.....to make a long story as short as I can. we were up in canada fishing and he said he had 2 things to say to me about that incident. He apologized first and then said that he was proud that I could take a punch. He said he gave me all he had in 2 punches and could see that I wasnt gonna fight back or go down.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Mom used wooden spoons, those rubber spatulas, send me out to cut a switch, flyswat... whatever was handy. Dad rarely did anything but when he did, it was the belt.
    I remember a time when I was acting like a turd one night and Dad didn't feel like getting up. Next thing I know, there's a zippo lighter embedded in the drywall right next to my head! It never touched me but my attitude was immediately adjusted!

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH

I was raised by my grandparents and my grandma had a flyswatter that was tiny gauge metal that had the plastic flat swatter part stuck in it . Well one time I must have deserved a swatting I got smacked with that on my arm a couple of time then the plastic swatter part came off and on the next swat I got skewered on left shoulder. I think I was around 12, but until I left for college I was never smacked/swatted ever again.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Politics isn't the issue, just race and Religion.

The Political Disc will remain open, but now it'll be a bit more limited...I've never started a thread that was based on race, so it's not even an issue for me.

The only thing I'll have to try to remember is not quoting news articles...I'd hate to get in trouble/banned over something silly like that.

Much of the politics that are being played out by this administration are racially based. So it becomes hard to talk about "politics" without race entering.
    For example the whole "Beer Summit" incident.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Much of the politics that are being played out by this administration are racially based. So it becomes hard to talk about "politics" without race entering.
    For example the whole "Beer Summit" incident.

Caution. I received a verbal earlier today for making basically the same observation in this thread.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I was raised by my grandparents and my grandma had a flyswatter that was tiny gauge metal that had the plastic flat swatter part stuck in it . Well one time I must have deserved a swatting I got smacked with that on my arm a couple of time then the plastic swatter part came off and on the next swat I got skewered on left shoulder. I think I was around 12, but until I left for college I was never smacked/swatted ever again.
    I had a grandma that like to use the flyswatter too! I'd almost forgotten about that. That thing could really leave a welt!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Alrighty. I made my appearance as promised. :dunno: Apparently what I want to discuss is also off limits so I guess I'm done here. :dunno: Night everyone.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Alrighty. I made my appearance as promised. :dunno: Apparently what I want to discuss is also off limits so I guess I'm done here. :dunno: Night everyone.

Did you say something?
    Muzzle_gag1.jpg

:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom