• Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Im having a hard time getting motivated this morning.:dunno:

Welcome to my every morning!

Glad to have you here!

Also, if you declare something about something before you've typed it, but it's not seen by others until afterward, is it pre-cursing or recursing?

At any rate, post #1200.

Poast. Some. Toast. :yesway::yesway:

:ar15:#1201...

:ingo:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Ahhh... first morning back home from college on break! Other than the obvious joy of being with my family again, two of the best things about coming home are that my parents have FiOS (while I only get 2 channels over the air in Terre Haute) so there's plenty of catching up to do on History/Military/Discovery Channels (plus the NBC channels of Olympics I can't see in TH). And secondly, I love having an actual bed in which to sleep! Been sleeping on a futon this year since I'm off-campus this go-round. Back gets a little sore after a while.

Yay home :)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Ahhh... first morning back home from college on break! Other than the obvious joy of being with my family again, two of the best things about coming home are that my parents have FiOS (while I only get 2 channels over the air in Terre Haute) so there's plenty of catching up to do on History/Military/Discovery Channels (plus the NBC channels of Olympics I can't see in TH). And secondly, I love having an actual bed in which to sleep! Been sleeping on a futon this year since I'm off-campus this go-round. Back gets a little sore after a while.

Amen to that. My back still hasn't gotten right and it's been a year since they handed me that expensive piece of paper they call a degree. :noway:

But I bet you're glad to be home. :yesway:

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana

Enjoy your time at home.

Eat all the food in your parents' house while your there. ;)

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    In other news, why doesn't SPEED have more stuff on building and racing cars? Why doesn't MTV have any music? Why arn't there more guns on the History Channel? Why is VERSUS 20 hours of fishing every day? NO ONE likes watching fishing THAT much. Why is SPIKE 20 hours of CSI? It's NOT THAT GOOD! I love watching tv where people don't die. I'm weird like that.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts

I work midnights and take blood all night. You?
    228.gif

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    OMG, if Bradis can't sell ammo at a reasonable price it's going to sit on their floor for months. $329.99 for 1K rnds of wolf x39 is :bs: and if they were smart, they'd work to get a refund on it and buy somewhere else.

They looked at me like I was lying when I told them the price at AIM. I just laughed, shook my head, and walked out.

Crazy.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    OMG, if Bradis can't sell ammo at a reasonable price it's going to sit on their floor for months. $329.99 for 1K rnds of wolf x39 is :bs: and if they were smart, they'd work to get a refund on it and buy somewhere else.

They looked at me like I was lying when I told them the price at AIM. I just laughed, shook my head, and walked out.

Crazy.
    Wow!!!! That's outrageous!!! I think I can get it for 250 locally.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom