Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    You know it's been at least a week sense we have had a noob post something about having to post 50 posts before they can get into the classifieds!! what is going on here!! :D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Thanks folks:)
    all I need to do now is add the clear coat to prevent chipping and then add some grip tape on the front and grip on the stock and then maybe add a bipod:dunno:
    I was gonna have my buddy hydroprint the whole rifle in vietnam tiger stripe camo but I decided I could use the $125 it would cost to print it on ammo and just rattle can the rifle myself...30-06 ammo isnt cheap.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    You know it's been at least a week sense we have had a noob post something about having to post 50 posts before they can get into the classifieds!! what is going on here!! :D

I did see a post or two recently that were one liners by noobs, but at least they didn't come right out and say the purpose for the post like some do...

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I didn't even think you could paint when the heat and humidity is this bad, but I'm not a painter and I didn't sleep in a Holiday Inn express last night

Its really not a good idea in this heat/humidity..the trick is to do it in very light coats,let each coat semi dry before adding the next..almost dusting it. put it on to thick and it wont dry properly.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I blame the mods!

2lkbuhw.jpg

:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom