• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    SE, dude, for real....your kid spit in your face?

OMG, that kid would never be able to walk again. My son drew back like he was going to hit my when his 5 or 6 years old, needless to say.....he never even thought about it again

Trust me, I don't think he could move for a few minutes out fear. I whooped him good then explained to him why you never, EVER spit in someone's face.

The hitting thing is becoming a problem too, but that's my fault. I think in my attempt to toughen him up (which worked a little too good) I turned him into a bully at the age of 4. We're working on that though.

I would so infract him!

With a wooden spoon? ;)

Who else hates YELLOW cars?

I just hate yellow! If it falls into the color range of anything that comes out of my body on a regular basis, it can't be good. :):

seriously? oops..sorry. you can give me neg rep iffin ya want:runaway:

Nah, I can't do that. Just get me back in two weeks when you recharge. :):

:laugh:

Minimum reqs

• Processor: C2D 2.0GHz
    • Memory: 2GB
    • Graphics card: GeForce 7800 GT / ATI X1900
    • Graphics memory: 256MB
    Recommended

• Processor: Intel Quad Core
    • Memory: 2GB
    • Graphics card: GeForce GTX 260
    • Graphics memory: 512MB
    I have a AMD X3 processor with a Nvidia 240GT card with gig of DDR5,
    4gig of ram
    I did have a Nvidia 8500GT that I had to tone it down to 1024x768 in order for it to run smoothly because above that it was choppy/laggy.

See, that's why I wanna find out. I'm running a 2.94ghz Dual core Intel, 3.5gigs of ram (actually four, but 32bit XP won't give me more than 3.5), and a 1GB GeForce 9400GT. If it can't play GTA:IV without lagging I want to be sure it can run BC:2 before I actually spend the money to buy it. Demos aren't always trustworthy because they take so much out. The demo may run OK, but if I buy the full version I've got a better chance it will lag like crazy.

Yup. Only Fenway can if he chooses too. Although I don't see him going around checking people's PMs. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom