• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Well I'm off to the man cave tree house to either watch 2012 or Green Zone, got to have them back late Sunday night. SO 1 now and 1 tomorrow afternoon.

Night everyone.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Night Mrs G, enjoy that crown!!

Night IBM enjoy your movies!

I'm debating on whether to go to bed or clean my carry gun. What do my fellow PW'ers say? Or choice three, stay on here and PW some more? :D

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    Ya'll ran out on me! There's usually someone on here when I get home.

Had a very "confused" little lady who just wouldn't stay in bed. She was up all night, when I left at 4am, she was still sitting in a chair at the nurses station. She kept talking about "I can't find my door, where'd the door go?" [WTH? There are a dozen right around you, just LOOK!!]
    "Where'd that girl playing the guitar go?" [FYI: no one was playing the guitar]
    I don't do "crazy/confused". Just turns my stomach.
    I did kinda save a guys life tonight...not normally done on the Med/Surg floor. We get.....the confused old folks, and people who really aren't sick. This guys BP went down the tubes, had to send him to another hospital.
    Ate corn on the cob for supper. Yummy!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'm back up. Restless leg Syndrome. Feels like I need to be up walking. This stuff is enough to drive you crazy, This is one cause of my insomnia that hits now and then.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I'm back up. Restless leg Syndrome. Feels like I need to be up walking. This stuff is enough to drive you crazy, This is one cause of my insomnia that hits now and then.

I am afraid I have that. Legs feel like a rope getting too tight. Have to move the, crack the knees or ankles to relieve that feeling...

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I am afraid I have that. Legs feel like a rope getting too tight. Have to move the, crack the knees or ankles to relieve that feeling...
    I think you might have arthritis. Legs get real stiff when you sleep?
    sclark has arthritis in both knees since 1997. She was in a bad auto accident.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I think you might have arthritis. Legs get real stiff when you sleep?
    sclark has arthritis in both knees since 1997. She was in a bad auto accident.

Some stiffness, it is more of a sensation like a they are twisting up too tight. My Orthopod says the last lumbar MRI showed arthritis in there. So who knows, I just know it is a pain in the butt.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    morning PWs.

getting ready for Church.

I got cooked yesterday, the wife and I went for bike ride. We rode across the bridge into Henderson,KY and kind of got lost. Not really, just didn't know where I was. The sun tore me up, I have raccoon look

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    For those of you who are interested. This is the weekend of the Little Sturgis Motorcycle Ralley in Sturgis, KY.

The Old Shawneetown Street Ralley is happening as well, about 10 minutes from little Sturgis.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom