• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Is making dinner, reading and pw on ingo, taking care of 4 pain in the rear girls, and stewing about the paper I have to complete and the one I need to rewrite cause my instructor is a B!!!!

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    LMAO...Really LMAO

Too Funny. However, to have me on your list you need to pay a monthly "friendship' fee. It's a small fee. $15.00 a month and I will tell people you and I are buds and that I let you hang out with me on Wednesdays.

OK?

Will you take $15 worth of postage stamps?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Did you see the bacon burger thread... i didn't watch the vid, but the pic of the food processor looks like more than a pound of bacon there...

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Yay for me. I have high expectations of you guys making this one of the best pages ever :rockwoot:

I will do my part, but an entire page in the PW thread being labled as EPIC is a stretch...we can try though. Let's get busy my fellow PWs

Will you take $15 worth of postage stamps?

I tell you what. Well change the day to a Thursday morning between the hours of 8:45 and 9:10 am, and I will drop the fee to $6.00 dollars a month or two boxes of .45 ACP JHP ammo. Best I can do

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    My regular MD sending me for a colonoscopy but I also have hemorrhoids and pain upper right quadrant for a few years... so who knows what all he will do to me. Good thing is my deductible is already covered for the year.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom