• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Spent afternoon in ER. Dumped Rapid Boiling water down my left leg. Burns hurt like HELL. 4 shots of Demoral (sp) and a script of percocet (sp) and I'm loopy as all get out. My husband took mighty good care of me tonight. He loves me, he really loves me! :)

Say a prayer the pain stay controllable. I have to go to the Dr's in 3 days to have the dead and dying skin removed!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Spent afternoon in ER. Dumped Rapid Boiling water down my left leg. Burns hurt like HELL. 4 shots of Demoral (sp) and a script of percocet (sp) and I'm loopy as all get out. My husband took mighty good care of me tonight. He loves me, he really loves me! :)

Say a prayer the pain stay controllable. I have to go to the Dr's in 3 days to have the dead and dying skin removed!

done

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009

Ouch!!! Hope you mend quickly.
    Deriding skin is painful......had it done to my thumb when I severed it.
    Make sure you have meds in your system before you see the doc.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

Oh my gosh!! Prayers sent and will put you on the daily list, I am glad your home and thank God for good Pain drugs, Praying you heal quick!!

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    TY

Ouch!!! Hope you mend quickly.
    Deriding skin is painful......had it done to my thumb when I severed it.
    Make sure you have meds in your system before you see the doc.
    Ok...question is, is it really necessary? I'm not too fond of the idea.

Prayers sent.

I knew a guy that had his hand degloved from a bad burn... nasty.
    Thanks for the prayers.

Oh my gosh!! Prayers sent and will put you on the daily list, I am glad your home and thank God for good Pain drugs, Praying you heal quick!!
    Thanks Gary. This just isn't my week, it seems. I just thank god Callie wasn't in the kitchen with me when it happened. It could have been a lot worse.

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana

Sorry to hear that happened. Hope you heel quickly!

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    RM.....Yup. The dead/dying skin has to be removed to promote the growing of healthy skin. I'm telling you, it hurts like hell.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    MmmHmmm. One of my favorite, as well as easiest meals to make.

I love that!! Gonna have to make me some later this week when the kid is gone.
    Did I mention he is leaving tomorrow night and not coming home until the weekend? :D

The wife loves it, nice and easy for me to make, threw it together in about 5 minutes after I got home from the grocery store. Since I'm off on Mondays I go the the grocery store each week, so I get to decide what's for supper, I think next MOnday I'll make meatloaf! Mmmmmmm:popcorn:(meatloaf popcorn)

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    RM -- you will definitely be in my prayers.

Thank goodness you have a great husband to help you out. And, thankfully the doctor's wrote you scripts for the pain meds you need.

All the best in this tough time.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    With green beans and taters, we usually go with bacon and onions fired up and put in. The smoked sausage usually gets fried with cabbage and sliced taters.

I don't like cabbage, and my wife hates onions, matter of fact she hates relish, ketchup, mustard, A-1 and a ton of other things.

Oh ya, she also hates pickles. When we was first married we'd get in a little spat and she would lock herself in the bathroom. So to get her out I'd flip pickles under the door, she'd be out in a hurry! I'm a mean husband, a mean pickle flip'n husband I am.:laugh:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I don't like cabbage, and my wife hates onions, matter of fact she hates relish, ketchup, mustard, A-1 and a ton of other things.

Oh ya, she also hates pickles. When we was first married we'd get in a little spat and she would lock herself in the bathroom. So to get her out I'd flip pickles under the door, she'd be out in a hurry! I'm a mean husband, a mean pickle flip'n husband I am.:laugh:

Wow... no cabbage or onions...

and no relish or mustard, how does she eat a hot dog...

no pickles...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom