• Status
    Not open for further replies.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I'll throw it out there again... I'll be cooking some brats (or other stuff) and have beer this Friday night at my house after work. Wife is going to be out of town for the night with all the kiddos.

Sounds like a sweet little get together. I can not commit or say that I'll come because I have to find out if the wife has any unknown plans for Friday.

Don't count me out yet though.

1-2 more reps for a badge!

I tried rep'n ya again...but the dreaded spread it around thingy got me again. Sorry, I'll keep tryin

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I'll throw it out there again... I'll be cooking some brats (or other stuff) and have beer this Friday night at my house after work. Wife is going to be out of town for the night with all the kiddos.

I might be able to make it but i dont get off work till 8 or so

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    So it really was INGO? does my computer have a virus or was AVG confusing it as one? I just ran a scan and nothing was found so I assume it was just confusing my virus protection.
    and thanks for eliminating the threat:yesway::ingo:

I was thinking the same thing!! INGO was the only site I went to that night with my laptop, I found it kinda strange, but thought for sure we were safe here from that kinda stuff!! and I didn't even click on an ad!!

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Uhmmm... taken care of!!! Congrats on the new bacon Badge joe!!! :D

Oh!! and some Green to go with it!! :rockwoot:

Strong, your rep fu is...

yoda.jpg

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I was thinking the same thing!! INGO was the only site I went to that night with my laptop, I found it kinda strange, but thought for sure we were safe here from that kinda stuff!! and I didn't even click on an ad!!

Not only are guns dangerous, but it appears that gun-related web sites are also harmful.

Maybe the feds should add some more restrictions to the Brady law to ban gun forums? :dunno:

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Im watching last nights Colbert report and he is actually sounding pro-gun right now. He even pointed out all the gun bans and with the murder rate in chicago that banning guns clearly wasnt effective

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I'm still getting that damn pop up crap everytime I log in to INGO!
    it says random crap like "you've won!" or "you're the 10,000th visiter..click here to claim your prize" or some stupid ad saying my computer is infected and I need to run their scan to repair it:rolleyes:
    this is the only site that does it....
    mods:will you please look into this?
    When I get home I'll see what happens with both of my PCs.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Im watching last nights Colbert report and he is actually sounding pro-gun right now. He even pointed out all the gun bans and with the murder rate in chicago that banning guns clearly wasnt effective

When Little Dick Daley made that statement the week before the McDonald case came out that the high gun crime rate in Chicago was proof of the need to maintain their gun ban, it had to get you on every comedian's list. It was the hardest I had laughed at a politician in quite some time. He is so stupid... oh well...

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    If it was a real virus I would think that I would get those stupid pop ups on all pages I visit..or randomly when I boot my PC but it only happens when I log out of INGO and then log back in.:dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom