Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I hope he makes it out on time

if not Daddy is there, I know not the same but you aren't alone

The outfitter he is with is very safety conscious. So I'm not worried.

Yep, Daddy's been a big help this time. I at first thought I would like the down time by myself, but then quickly realized it was so much better spending time with him.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    The outfitter he is with is very safety conscious. So I'm not worried.

Yep, Daddy's been a big help this time. I at first thought I would like the down time by myself, but then quickly realized it was so much better spending time with him.
    sent my dad a nice text for fathers day yesterday.. I hate mushy greeting cards.. I just tell it from the heart.
    He comes back with a text that broke me down in tears... I sure miss seeing my dad as much as I want

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    sent my dad a nice text for fathers day yesterday.. I hate mushy greeting cards.. I just tell it from the heart.
    He comes back with a text that broke me down in tears... I sure miss seeing my dad as much as I want

I see him slowing down so much, last winter surgery really took the wind out of his sails. I sat beside him at church yesterday and wondered if this would be our last Father's Day together.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I see him slowing down so much, last winter surgery really took the wind out of his sails. I sat beside him at church yesterday and wondered if this would be our last Father's Day together.
    if it is, you've made the most of the time you've had with him..
    Yes he sure is, wish he was still here. I like his wife too, can't wait to see what she looks like after losing 30 lbs.
    she's looking really good.. IJ would tell you to skinny but I think that is the jealous man coming out in him

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    if it is, you've made the most of the time you've had with him..

she's looking really good.. IJ would tell you to skinny but I think that is the jealous man coming out in him

He's gonna have to worry about all the looks she get's from strangers now :laugh: hope he doesn't end up punching some dude for admiring her scenery. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom