Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I don't expect anything for Mother's Day and honestly some years it really hurts when the hubby "forgets" again and hasn't taken the boy out. My girls are very good at getting me stuff, the hubby does not help the boy so I get a hand made card from School and it is the best but then on the other hand I ALWAYS make sure he gets something nice from the boy...
    Not my father, but I make sure the one kid who isn't working or old enough is gotten to the store and his choices paid for

Funny. I was the one after the kids got older that always sent the kids an email reminding them to get their mother something for mothers day, birthday, etc.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I don't expect anything for Mother's Day and honestly some years it really hurts when the hubby "forgets" again and hasn't taken the boy out. My girls are very good at getting me stuff, the hubby does not help the boy so I get a hand made card from School and it is the best but then on the other hand I ALWAYS make sure he gets something nice from the boy...
    Not my father, but I make sure the one kid who isn't working or old enough is gotten to the store and his choices paid for
    GOOD ON YOU MRS. G

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    but now you're complaining you are going to HER Fathers?!

You want the kids, make the plans and do it ... you've already made it clear you aren't her father just the same as she isn't your mother :dunno:

I like to joke ***** about it. We go to her dad's every year so I never see our kids.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Never see the kids unless somebody dies.

Well that would suck.
    I can't imagine what that would be like.
    Our 30th anniversary is Tuesday. I have to take her dinner.... So why do I have to get her stuff for our anniversary and valentines, but I never get anything :dunno:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I hear that term and I think dead beat dad... I don't see you as that :dunno:

but I know, all in fun for you guys
    I paid, and I paid, and I paid. The problem was that the kids really liked my 2nd wife, and that can't be. We have to nix that, whatever it takes. It wasn't fun at all. It was sad. And still is.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Well that would suck.
    I can't imagine what that would be like.
    Our 30th anniversary is Tuesday. I have to take her dinner.... So why do I have to get her stuff for our anniversary and valentines, but I never get anything :dunno:
    You have :ingo:, what else could you possibly need?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I paid, and I paid, and I paid. The problem was that the kids really liked my 2nd wife, and that can't be. We have to nix that, whatever it takes. It wasn't fun at all. It was sad. And still is.

Hopefully you can have a relationship when they are out on their own.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

Sometimes we as men just don't get it untill we are older! :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom