Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    :facepalm:

I wasn't talking about the actual music. I was talking about you stereotyping it with:
    he looked angry too me:dunno:

Why, I don't know. So I just use one of my standby movie quotes. (yes I know I edited for brevity)

jump to 2:19 in the clip.

[ame]http://youtu.be/wWY69mTr5gM[/ame]

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne

Why, I don't know. So I just use one of my standby movie quotes. (yes I know I edited for brevity)

So you're judging the music based on how the band "looked" in the video? Coming from the guy that said there is more to music than the lyrics?

:wow:

gotta love Hypocrisy. Are you sure you're not a liberal? Because they're always right, just ask them. And when they're not they twist things to fit their point of view whether it actually fits or not.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    So you're judging the music based on how the band "looked" in the video? Coming from the guy that said there is more to music than the lyrics?

gotta love Hypocrisy. Are you sure you're not a liberal? Because they're always right, just ask them. And when they're not they twist things to fit their point of view whether it actually fits or not.
    :popcorn:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World

Hypocrisy?

I said:
    I did listen, it was all power cords, and the timing was off, not a lot but enough you can notice. Musically it is a very simple song. There is more to music than just lyrics.

I don't dislike the music. what I prefer changes greatly with my mood. Today I am liking the big bands. Tomorrow may be something different.:dunno:

This is just my opinion you can take it for what you paid for it.

jump to 2:19 in the clip.

http://youtu.be/wWY69mTr5gM
    I did post about the musicality.

Also notice, I never once said that I disliked the music.....

Weather or not he was/is angry is irrelevant to my point (BTW, I never did see anyone smile in the video). I never said he was angry. I said and you quoted it he "looked" angry. people can "look" however they want. And we as people "stereotype" everyone and everything we see based on past experience.

FOR Example: a Latino looking woman who you do not know walks up to you pulls out a weapon (for my example type of weapon does not matter) and says "give me all your money or I will kill you". Based on past experience you will stereotype this situation and event and have a reaction. you could A) Assume she is joking and blow it off and give her a hug. B) Assume she is serious and give her your money, C) Assume she is serious and react with deadly force, D) (user's choice, anything your imagination can think of). Your reaction will be based on past experience and knowledge. It takes knowledge to create a stereotype.

you are upset that I stated a different opinion than your. AND, am still standing by my opinion. I made a one liner in a general rebuttal to all about "being wrong" and you went on the offensive. it was intended as a joke I guess I should of used purple. :dunno: You can like whatever you want I don't have a preference. NOTICE, I never commented when you posted what the classics were.

So, after typing all of that if I say I am sorry and that he doesn't "look angry" will you be happy and we can still be "acquaintances"?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom