HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    What is this?
    Looks like a gun that runs on batteries instead of gun powder.
    What model/caliber?
    Looks sexy anyway. :yesway: :patriot:

It is a Sig P 290 compact 9mm it comes with a laser and night sites! it is along the same size of the M&P Shield! the small magazine holds 6 rounds and the extended one holds 8 rounds single stack stile!! :D

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Not only shot one! I own one! I love the gun!! It has all the quality and accuracy of a Sig with out all the weight! It's a great gun!! and I love it and recommend it! :D

I would have to try yours if you let me, one day. :D :yesway:
    I see a lot of those here, it's the duty pistol of almost all French LEAs (hence the name).
    Im still not sure between that or the Glock 19, they are both about the same size.
    And it looks like the 2022 is also cheaper than most Sigs, I could be wrong about that but I think I saw prices around $450.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I would have to try yours if you let me, one day. :D :yesway:
    I see a lot of those here, it's the duty pistol of almost all French LEAs (hence the name).
    Im still not sure between that or the Glock 19, they are both about the same size.
    And it looks like the 2022 is also cheaper than most Sigs, I could be wrong about that but I think I saw prices around $450.

It would be hands down Sig for me! I am a Glock armorer but don't really care for them! the ergonomics are not rite for me! I do not know why die hard Sig fans don't get on the polymer wagon! it is still a Sig and has the Sig quality through and through, and if you carry a gun all day long day in and day out you will like the weight difference! I know of several Departments that use them and they all love them! :rockwoot::D

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    It would be hands down Sig for me! I am a Glock armorer but don't really care for them! the ergonomics are not rite for me! I do not know why die hard Sig fans don't get on the polymer wagon! it is still a Sig and has the Sig quality through and through, and if you carry a gun all day long day in and day out you will like the weight difference! I know of several Departments that use them and they all love them! :rockwoot::D

I guess the only downside is the fact that it's easier to find accessories for the G19, magazines, holsters and spare parts.
    Maybe the mags are cheaper too for the Glock. :dunno:
    Especially if the Sig 2022 is not that popular in the States.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I guess the only downside is the fact that it's easier to find accessories for the G19, magazines, holsters and spare parts.
    Maybe the mags are cheaper too for the Glock. :dunno:
    Especially if the Sig 2022 is not that popular in the States.

I wouldn't say they are unpopular! the only bad things you hear about them are from people that do not own one! If you shoot one you will own one!! Like I said I love mine! wouldn't even think of selling it! :rockwoot::D

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I wouldn't say they are unpopular! the only bad things you hear about them are from people that do not own one! If you shoot one you will own one!! Like I said I love mine! wouldn't even think of selling it! :rockwoot::D

I guess I have to shoot both to figure out which one I like best. :)
    Do you have a Glock 19 too?
    They look about the same size, not sure about weight.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I guess I have to shoot both to figure out which one I like best. :)
    Do you have a Glock 19 too?
    They look about the same size, not sure about weight.

Our Department issues Glock 19's but the only Glock I own is a 27! I carry a H&K USP 9mm! and the 27 as a backup! :D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    So I sat with a cold rag on my face, in the dark and then took a shower. The boy had spent last night at a friends and he asked me tonight what was the best part of my day. Didn't say when the migraine went away, I said "when you came home". He grinned from ear to ear and told me coming home was his favorite part. I love that we do that everyday, it's nice to talk about our day.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    So I sat with a cold rag on my face, in the dark and then took a shower. The boy had spent last night at a friends and he asked me tonight what was the best part of my day. Didn't say when the migraine went away, I said "when you came home". He grinned from ear to ear and told me coming home was his favorite part. I love that we do that everyday, it's nice to talk about our day.

:yesway:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

That is too cute Mrs G!! :rockwoot::rockwoot::D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Well I really am going to bed now. Even though I've slept most of the day, the drugs have made me groggy. Have a good weekend if I don't see you guys.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom