Not open for further replies.

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    Hey Guys,

I was going though a few things on INGO and I noticed Ironjaw now has the title shooter. Looks like his last post was the beginning of the year. I know I'm not really on here like I use to be and am out of the loop. However, I had always liked the guy and though he did post some decent stuff. So, I was wondering, what happened? Temp ban or perma ban?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Hey Guys,

I was going though a few things on INGO and I noticed Ironjaw now has the title shooter. Looks like his last post was the beginning of the year. I know I'm not really on here like I use to be and am out of the loop. However, I had always liked the guy and though he did post some decent stuff. So, I was wondering, what happened? Temp ban or perma ban?
    perma

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Hey Guys,

Perma

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    Awww, I hate to hear that. I really did like IJ and IJW they were fun in the status update threads. Did she get the hammer or move on to where ever on the interwebz her hubby is now?

Regardless, I'll miss them both.

IJW still gets on every now & then.

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    I guess I missed what happended. :dunno:

Yeah, I kinda was wondering what happened too but I guess we arn't in the super secret inner PW circle anymore. I miss being in the inner circle. They had all the gossip......Its cold out here in the outer circle :dunno:

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Yeah, I kinda was wondering what happened too but I guess we arn't in the super secret inner PW circle anymore. I miss being in the inner circle. They had all the gossip......Its cold out here in the outer circle :dunno:

As if we are not welcoming. Lol

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I heard and it was over something silly.. but he pushed it there

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom