• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I wasn't being completely literal on the exact age. But I'm pretty sure by the time you graduate high school you can read, write, and yes even spell.
    not always as fluent as you. some people aren't perfect. my brother, a PHD in Theology ALWAYS had to have his papers proof read for spelling errors. :dunno:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    you really think he is going to learn and catch up in three years?

No, not in 3 years, I would hope they'd hold him back until he could be caught up. Maybe he could bust his rump and get it done in time. Maybe he has to repeat one grade :dunno:

I would hope he could do those things before getting to at least 7th grade though.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    not always as fluent as you. some people aren't perfect. my brother, a PHD in Theology ALWAYS had to have his papers proof read for spelling errors. :dunno:

:facepalm:

You're taking it too literal. I doubt he mispelled "my" or other simple words like that, I'm sure they were the larger words. Plus typing a paper that is insanely large is a lot different.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    :facepalm:

You're taking it too literal. I doubt he mispelled "my" or other simple words like that, I'm sure they were the larger words. Plus typing a paper that is insanely large is a lot different.
    It could also be that he hits a wrong key (doesn't move index finger enough to get to the "y") or doesn't hit the key hard enough that the computer pics it up. That could happen too.:dunno: But probably not he is just stupid.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    It could also be that he hits a wrong key (doesn't move index finger enough to get to the "y") or doesn't hit the key hard enough that the computer pics it up. That could happen too.:dunno: But probably not he is just stupid.

He could re-read things before he submits them. it would only take 5 seconds. But you're right, its probably just the public education system that failed him.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    rayne sorry to see hubby isn't getting out of there right now. but better off not with the weather.

yes I believe that too. Just getting anxious to hear his voice. Got my tummy all upset this morning. I actually had to drink a sprite to settle it down, and I hardly ever drink pop. If I'm going to consume 200 calories, I want it to be 200 calories worth of chocolate. :drool:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    yes I believe that too. Just getting anxious to hear his voice. Got my tummy all upset this morning. I actually had to drink a sprite to settle it down, and I hardly ever drink pop. If I'm going to consume 200 calories, I want it to be 200 calories worth of chocolate. :drool:
    A fly on your wall is not where I want to be when he gets home :naughty:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom