churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Morning peoples.
    Mom, some folks live check to check. We used to so man that can be stressful.
    I always remind my kids of the days when “If” CKW and I had a solid dollar between us on Thursday it was a win. But they never went without what was needed. I am sure we have all seen times like this.
    Hope you all have a good hump day.
    It is Wednesday right :):

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning peoples.
    Mom, some folks live check to check. We used to so man that can be stressful.
    I always remind my kids of the days when “If” CKW and I had a solid dollar between us on Thursday it was a win. But they never went without what was needed. I am sure we have all seen times like this.
    Hope you all have a good hump day.
    It is Wednesday right :):
    I remember my bank balance being .57 when the kids and I were on our own during my divorce. I ate popcorn so they could have the good food. I haven't forgotten and appreciate everything we have in our lives at this point. I know it is the result of hard work and saving, but it sure makes life easier.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I remember my bank balance being .57 when the kids and I were on our own during my divorce. I ate popcorn so they could have the good food. I haven't forgotten and appreciate everything we have in our lives at this point. I know it is the result of hard work and saving, but it sure makes life easier.
    Yes it does.
    It’s the hard work thing that gets some folks.
    I have always had (Like your hubby) multiple revenue streams as my trade had some slow times out of season.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Yes it does.
    It’s the hard work thing that gets some folks.
    I have always had (Like your hubby) multiple revenue streams as my trade had some slow times out of season.
    Being able to do things for ourselves has saved us a lot of money over the years. Vehicle repairs, building our own home, maintaining that home. The kids are seeing it now being in the new house with a house payment that is less than half what most of their friends are paying. They show their appreciation for what we did for them regularly. House payments have all been paid on the 1st of each month even if they were planning to bring Cole to be watched on the 2nd. They stop over with that check on the 1st...even when we had covid. It was stuck in the door.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Being able to do things for ourselves has saved us a lot of money over the years. Vehicle repairs, building our own home, maintaining that home. The kids are seeing it now being in the new house with a house payment that is less than half what most of their friends are paying. They show their appreciation for what we did for them regularly. House payments have all been paid on the 1st of each month even if they were planning to bring Cole to be watched on the 2nd. They stop over with that check on the 1st...even when we had covid. It was stuck in the door.
    You taught a solid life’s lesson and it was done through love.
    Well done Mom. Well done indeed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Guided Protector
    Top Bottom