Not open for further replies.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At my Hermitage
    Lunch: 1 egg, little bit of cream, diced pepperoni, diced banana peppers all mixed up. Microwave for about 1:15 in a ramaken cup and put shredded mozzarella cheese on top. Quick and tasty. Sorry no pics.

:ingo:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I really wanted to like the air fryer but I think I'm just going to stick with my regular oven. If they would make an air fryer that was bigger than a toaster oven then maybe I'd try one, but the two I've bought now have been a disappointment.
    I'm not sure which ones you have but we received a Power XL for Christmas. You can put a whole chicken in a rotisserie inside of it. What you go out and play with your brother. I made some brats in it for the first time and wow, they are great.

PXL_20220110_175533788.jpg

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm not sure which ones you have but we received a Power XL for Christmas. You can put a whole chicken in a rotisserie inside of it. What you go out and play with your brother. I made some brats in it for the first time and wow, they are great.

View attachment 175457
    My problem has been that the crisper trays are too small. I want to be able to fit a 4 lb. bag of wings on it in a single layer. The bare minimum size would need to be 9"x13". I saw the Power XL at Walmart and it's no bigger than the other two I've tried now. I don't think what I'm wanting exists.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Talk to text?? :lmfao:
    Ha!

Yes. I stopped "typing" and told my daughter to go out and play with her brother.

Brand new Pixel 6 and I'm still getting used to it.

EDIT: And do you want to know why I was using Talk to text? I didn't know how to spell rotisserie. So if I just say it into the phone it spells it for me.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Now the story has changed with the boys' dad again. Turns out he didn't test positive for Covid, but his girlfriend (nurse and vaxxed) did. Susan texted him and told him that we needed their SS cards and couldn't wait any longer. He ended up calling her right in the middle of a meltdown with the boys so he got to hear them screaming and raising hell with Susan.

Eventually she broke down and started crying and she told him that if he doesn't take them then she would have to find someone that would. She told him what we go through with them and about her broken collar bone, etc.. He texted a few minutes later and said he will be here to pick them up at 6 p.m. tonight.

It hasn't been a good day with them (again). They had dumped out 4 jigsaw puzzles (big pieces) and had them spread all over the house. We turned off the tv and made them find all the pieces and put 3 of the puzzles together. They didn't like that. Every time we caught them playing with a toy instead of working on that, we took it away. I threw some of their stuff in the trash.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom