mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I like Aldi but it depends on what you buy. I missed a lot of things the first few times I shopped there but have learned where to find most of the things on my list now.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Evening everyone. Had a good day with my parents today.

I got to thinking about these books I'm making for Cole. When I was about 10, my dad wrote a children's book. He was never able to get it published...things were much different in the 70's for publishing. It was a story about a horse and her foal, and he did manage to have an edited version published in a horse magazine we subscribed to. I decided I want to get it printed for my grandkids. Mom knew right where the original manuscript and photos were, so I borrowed it today and plan to have a book made for each of my kids. Mom asked me to make one for each of my siblings as well, and she said she would pay for their copies to give them as gifts.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Evening everyone. Had a good day with my parents today.

I got to thinking about these books I'm making for Cole. When I was about 10, my dad wrote a children's book. He was never able to get it published...things were much different in the 70's for publishing. It was a story about a horse and her foal, and he did manage to have an edited version published in a horse magazine we subscribed to. I decided I want to get it printed for my grandkids. Mom knew right where the original manuscript and photos were, so I borrowed it today and plan to have a book made for each of my kids. Mom asked me to make one for each of my siblings as well, and she said she would pay for their copies to give them as gifts.
    That's awesome mom! And a great idea that I'm sure your siblings will appreciate too. At least I hope they will. I know that things are a little rocky there. I'm sure your kids will like it for sure!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom