Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Well, I was going to do the grocery shopping after work, but if I wait until tomorrow, I'll get double fuel points at Kroger with a digital coupon. Maybe I'll just go to Aldi today and hit Kroger in the morning.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    i received my flannel lined jeans i bought from duluth that I had ordered. so i put a load of laundry in the washer (i always like to wash stuff before i wear it which the wife always disagreed with).

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I think they are talking about my cemetery:

GOSHEN — Faced with increasing reports of shenanigans within the city’s cemeteries, Goshen City Council members Tuesday approved an ordinance establishing new rules for when and how people will be allowed to visit those properties in the future.

Helping to introduce the ordinance request Tuesday was Burt Matteson, director of cemeteries for the city.

“We have had, in recent months, an up-tick of activity after dark in the cemeteries, including a lot of alcohol consumption, and we had neighborhood individuals come to us requesting that we do something,” Matteson said of his motivations for pursing the ordinance.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Got some fancy mixed nuts with sea salt at Aldi. They're really good! A little pricey at $12.79 for the 30 oz. jar. No peanuts. Cashews, almonds, hazelnuts, pecans and pistachios.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom