Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I just signed up for Paramount + streaming service. There are only 2 shows I'm interested in watching. "1883" and "The Mayor of Kingstown". The rest of the stuff is mostly shows that I already get on regular cable and don't watch. We'll see if those 2 shows are worth 5 bucks a month. At least I can cancel at any time.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Watched Ip Man and Ip Man 2. Pretty good if you don't mind subtitles as it is in chinese.
    He was the Wing Chun master that taught Bruce Lee. It shows his life through WW2 (you can tell it is a chinese movie when at the end it says China defeated the Japanese to end WW1). then the second one is about trying to start his school in Hong Kong after the war.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The fight scenes were well choreographed. The first one was more realistic. The second one had some old fat master that sort of flew... and had way too much ability. Being a fellow old fat guy, sorry that aint happening, sorry to say.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    He was the Wing Chun master that taught Bruce Lee. It shows his life through WW2 (you can tell it is a chinese movie when at the end it says China defeated the Japanese to end WW1). then the second one is about trying to start his school in Hong Kong after the war.
    Everybody Wing Chun tonight... every body have fun tonight. :):

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I just signed up for Paramount + streaming service. There are only 2 shows I'm interested in watching. "1883" and "The Mayor of Kingstown". The rest of the stuff is mostly shows that I already get on regular cable and don't watch. We'll see if those 2 shows are worth 5 bucks a month. At least I can cancel at any time.
    So I will have to pay extra to see those 2 shows.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom