Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Well that's weird. Went back to brush my teeth and the light was on in the boys' room and I could hear them talking. When I got done, they were quiet and the light was out again. Thought sure they'd be up. Not complaining though!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    No, but they were being buttheads yesterday (well, mainly Bryson) and I told them that I had Santa's number and I could call him and have him come take their presents back! :):
    If they get up at a more acceptable time, I would mention it in a positive way so they know you noticed.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    They tore the crap out of our coffee table Christmas day. Had their mini-trampoline set up in the living room and they decided to prop the legs up on top of the coffee table and use it as a slide. Scratched the hell out of it. :xmad: It stays back in their room now.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Joe Burrow and the Cincinnati Bengals took a COVID-ravaged Baltimore Ravens team to task Sunday afternoon, defeating the division rival by the score of 41-21.

For Cincinnati, this represented the Bengals' second consecutive win since losing to the San Francisco 49ers back in Week 14. It also has Cincinnati at 9-6 on the campaign and in first place in the ultra-competitive AFC North.

As for Burrow, he completed 37-of-46 passes for 525 yards with four touchdowns against zero interceptions. This represented the fourth-most passing yards in NFL history and a single-game high for the Bengals franchise.

:yesway: :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom